Industry Standards & Test Plans
The electronics industry continues to mitigate quality issues by developing standards for test houses, distributors and subcontractors that sell or utilize EEE parts. ACT is certified to several critical standards and can comply with a growing number of additional ones. By staying current on the latest industry standards, even those not directly applicable to test laboratories such as AS6081, ACT can be counted upon to provide testing and inspection services to military and aerospace contractors and subcontractors that must adhere to them.
- ISO 9001 – ACT is certified to this international standard for testing, test development, engineering services, handling, packaging and distribution of electronic and electro mechanical components. View certification. Review ISO 9001.
- ISO 17025 – ACT is certified for competence to this international standard to numerous quality/ authenticity screening and electrical testing on EEE components. View certification. Review ISO 17025:2005.
- AS6171 – A supplemental aerospace standard for inspection and test procedures (and training and certification requirements) for detection of suspect/counterfeit EEE parts where traceability does not exist, to which ACT is the first in the world certified. 8 Learn more.
- AS6081 – ACT is certified to this aerospace standard for the avoidance, detection, mitigation and disposition of fraudulent/counterfeit electronic parts. 8 Learn more.
- DFARS – The staff at ACT is expert at authenticity inspection and counterfeit detection and can help you comply with all DFARS Part 252.246-7007 requirements.
- J-STD-002 – ACT performs solderability testing that meets the electronics joint IPC/JEDEC standard.
- IDEA-STD-1010 – ACT can comply with this leading quality standard for the visual inspection of electronic components. Review standard.
- CCAP-101– ACT can also adhere to the CCAP-101 procedures for the authentication of electronic components.