View, download and/or print the latest ACT literature.
- ACT Company Overview – An overview of the broad range of services we offer and the standards and test methods with which we comply.
- Electrical Testing Services Overview – A more detailed description of our electrical testing capabilities, including test plan strategies and ACT’s methodology.
- Quality/Authenticity Inspection Services – A more in depth look at inspection and testing services for identifying counterfeit and otherwise substandard parts.
- AS6171 vs. AS6081 White Paper – Compares the two standards and clarifies how AS6171 improves the identification of suspect parts.
- Verified Technical Competency – The basis of ACT’s technical competency to perform electrical testing, counterfeit mitigation services, and value-added engineering services.
- Military Standard Capabilities – MIL-STD-202, -750 and -883 test methods ACT can adhere to and those for which we are DLA Land & Maritime lab suitability approved.
- ACT Services for Aged Inventory – Testing. inspection and engineering services ideally suited to legacy electronic components.
- FPGA Testing Capabilities – as of October 2018